First, let me apologize to all you guys for my absence of over a week. I was laid low for several days from an invasive medical procedure, and then we traveled to the San Francisco Bay Area for our son-in-laws graduation from law school. Things I learned from the trip:
- Travel and walking long distances still exhaust me.
- I need significant rest times during the day when I travel.
- I recover from tiring activities faster than I used to.
- Being in a place that you know and love is healing.
- So is being with people you know and love.
- And so are happy occasions.
More tomorrow, I promise.